Tuesday, July 31, 2018

{July Recap}

Happy last day of July!  And good riddance is about all I can say.  July can be summed up in one word: HOT.

Seriously y'all, it's been one of the hottest summers that I can remember.  We haven't had rain in almost a month & we've had a good, solid 2 weeks of triple digit temps.  Yes, this was the actual temp one day.
 I saw this on Facebook & had to laugh...cause I'm pretty sure it's happening in Texas!
Nola's been doing lots of this...
And this...
We are still trying to walk every night, but we have to go later & shorter distances because she just can't make it.  She gets a little restless at times & then this happens...
It's been Christmas in July on the Hallmark Channel for the past 2 weeks so give me ALL THE CHRISTMAS MOVIES!!  I mean, what else are you supposed to do when it's 108 outside?!
 Today we got a "cold" front...it's cloudy & temps dropped into the 80's.  The first {hint} of fall in the air?  Even if it only lasts a day, I'll take it!
This weekend I have a wedding & then next week we are going to Waco for the day to visit Magnolia...can't wait!!  And guess what else is going to start going up this weekend?! =) August is shaping up to be a pretty good month...the {unofficial} start to Fall!

1 comment:

  1. Wow Casey! 108 - that is crazy hot! I love the popcorn - hillarious! Have a great time at the wedding and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete