Friday, June 23, 2017

{Friday Favorites}


Happy Friday!! Today I am linking up with Andrea, Erika & Narci and sharing some of my favorites!

{One}
Slumber parties with this girl are my favorite {& Nola's too!}.
{Two}
Celebrating the upcoming arrival of my cousin's baby - Addie Lynn!  Can't wait to meet her next week.  All these new babies are definitely a favorite.
{Three}
Blessing my brother & sister-in-law's new house with messages was so fun last Sunday & definitely a favorite!  Some friends & I did this at my house and it's so neat knowing those messages of love & friendship are tucked behind the walls.
{Four}
Baseball, baseball & more baseball! My nephew is playing All Stars right now so most evenings have been spent at the ballpark.  Watching him play is definitely a favorite!
{Five}
Girl's nights that involve a happy hour & trip to Target are my most favorite of all! =)
{Six}
We had a small tropical storm make landfall near the border of Texas & Louisiana this week.  Unfortunately no rain for us, but the sunsets this week have definitely been a favorite!
{Seven}
And of course, what would a post be without my FAVORITE dog in the whole world?!  Seriously y'all - does she have the life or what?!
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment