Tuesday, February 27, 2018

{39}

Last Friday I turned 39.
One year from 40.

The past 2 years I have shared posts with my thoughts on getting another year older & well, not much has changed this year.  You can read those posts here & here
Same thoughts, same house, same job {although I did get a promotion in June}. Still just Nola & I.  I did get a new car in September & I went to NYC in December. 

So overall, I can't complain too much about 38...and so far, 39's not too bad either.

Thursday, mom brought me flowers to work.
 And Friday, Corey, Amanda & the kiddos had flowers delivered.
I brought treats to work for everyone.
And that night, all the ladies in the family & a few friends decided to do a painting at Palettes & Pairings, a local business downtown Brenham.  We've talked about it for years & finally decided to do it!  
The best part is - you get to bring snacks & wine! =)
I went online & picked my top 3 pictures & everyone voted to paint...
Yep!  We painted pumpkins in February.  I mean, it's never too early to start thinking ahead to fall! =)
Surprisingly enough, everyone's picture turned out great & we had a blast!    We ended the night with Mexican food at Los Cabos & cake!
Cheers to 39.  Will it be the best one yet?  Who knows...but I'm ready to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment